Apartment Fire at 1013 Mission Street

Small kitchen fire caused by food left on stove in 2nd floor apartment on mission street

PHOTOS: Bill Glazier | Editor in Chief South Pasadena Review

South Pasadena Fire Dept. officials responded to a kitchen fire Sunday morning at about 11:20 a.m.

The incident occurred in an apartment unit at 1013 Mission Street, above the Mission Ten Salon.

PHOTOS: Bill Glazier | Editor in Chief South Pasadena Review
PHOTOS: Bill Glazier | Editor in Chief South Pasadena Review

More information regarding the fire is pending.

Have an opinion? Leave a comment!

Fill this out please, it keeps out the SPAM