Area Fire Departments Responds to Smoke in Home After Food Left Burning on the Stove

150

Three area fire departments, including South Pasadena, Pasadena and Alhambra, responded to reports of a fire Wednesday at about 12:45 p.m. in which smoke was coming from the roof of a home at 387 Grace Drive in South Pasadena.

“Upon arrival there was visible smoke from the roof,” explained Captain Eric Zanteson of the South Pasadena Fire Department. “Neighbors reported nobody was home and they were unable to get someone to answer the door.”

south pasaena review 10-20-2016 house fire 005

Fire officials made entry through a kitchen window and determined that food was left in a pan cooking on the unattended stove.

Zanteson said there was no damage to the structure other than the massive amount of smoke inside the home.

No injuries were reported.

Have an opinion? Leave a comment!

Fill this out please, it keeps out the SPAM