The Kiwanis Club of South Pasadena presents the Fourth of July Pancake Breakfast from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the South Pasadena Fire Station, 817 Mound Ave.
Tickets are $8 (children 6 and under eat free) and can be bought at the door or in advance at:
• South Pasadena Fire Station, 817 Mound Ave.
• South Pasadena Senior Center, 1102 Oxley St.
• Charlie’s Coffee House, 266 Monterey Rd.
• Bristol Farms, 606 Fair Oaks Ave.
• Dinosaur Farm, 1510 Mission St.
• Mission Framing, 1501 Mission St.
• Reimagine Your Home, 1518 Mission St.
• Jones Coffee, 1006 Mission St.
• UPS Store, 1107 Fair Oaks Ave.
• South Pasadena-San Marino YMCA, 1605 Garfield Ave.
Enter for the breakfast on Hope Street between Fremont Ave. There is a separate and faster line for pre-sold ticket holders. Go to www.southpasadenakiwanis.org for more information.