The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember: Call the South Pasadena Police Department at (626) 403-7270 to report any suspicious activity.
10-22-19, 1:48 p.m. to 2 p.m., 2000 block of Huntington. Suspect and victim are involved in a road-age incident. Suspect strikes victim’s head and takes loss. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, white, 45, South Pasadena. LOSS: Sunglasses.
10-23-19, 6:30 p.m. to 7:10 p.m., 200 block of San Pascual. ’08 Audi Q7. Suspect(s) shatter victim’s car window to gain entry and takes loss. LOSS: Purse, credit cards, miscellaneous items.
• 10-23-19, 6:30 p.m. to 10-24-19, 6:30 a.m., 1700 block of Camden. ’04 Lexus RX 330. Suspect(s) enter victim’s unlocked vehicle and take loss. LOSS: U.S. currency, miscellaneous items.
• 10-11-19, 11:15 a.m. to 10-14-19, 11 a.m., 1200 block of Kolle. Suspect takes loss from victim’s front porch. LOSS: Parcel package.
• 10-14-19, 1:25 p.m. to 2:20 p.m., 1500 block of Fair Oaks. Suspect takes loss from victim’s desk. LOSS: iPhone.
• 9-9-19, 11 p.m. to 10-15-19, 11:05 p.m., 1000 block of Fremont. Suspect(s) take loss from a mail collection box. LOSS: Check.
• 10-24-19, 6:40 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., 1500 block of Laurel. Suspect(s) enter parking structure and cut lock securing loss. LOSS: Bicycle.
• 10-26-19, 2 a.m. to 5:30 a.m., 200 block of Monterey. Suspect(s) enter victim’s patio and take loss. LOSS: Pastries.
• 10-28-19, 12:48 p.m. to 1:01 p.m., 1000 block of Arroyo. ’12 Scion XD. Suspect(s) enter victim’s unlocked vehicle and take loss. LOSS: Laptop, phone charger.
BRANDISHING A REPLICA FIREARM
10-24-19, 1:47 p.m. to 2:46 p.m., 1600 block of Amberwood. Suspect gets into a verbal altercation with victim and pulls out a handgun, which was found to be a replica. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 21, Sierra Madre.
10-24-19, 6:05 p.m. to 6:06 p.m., 1500 block of Fair Oaks. Suspect and victim are students and get into a fight.
• 10-25-19, 2:14 p.m. to 2:51 p.m., 1600 block of Amberwood. Suspect shoots a bb pellet at victim’s window.
• 10-28-19, 8:24 a.m. to 8:55 a.m., 800 block of Oneonta. Suspect(s) make a dent on victim’s vehicle.
10-25-19, 4:14 p.m. to 4:17 p.m., 1600 block of Indiana. Victim responds to a Facebook post on an investment opportunity. Victim stops sending money after multiple payments and is threatened by suspect.
IDENTITY THEFT / CREDIT CARD FRAUD / CHECK FRAUD
9-26-19, 9 a.m. to 10-17-19, 3:45 p.m., 100 block of Monterey. Suspect uses victim’s information to take out a loan.
10-25-19, 8 p.m. to 10-26-19, 6 a.m., 200 block of Monterey (Pedal Spin Studio). Suspect(s) enter business through an unknown means and take loss. LOSS: Safe, U.S. currency, electronics, miscellaneous items.
DRUNK IN PUBLIC
10-26-19, 12:49 p.m. to 1:05 p.m., 1100 block of Oxley. Officer responds to a call of an intoxicated subject and finds subject to be under the influence of alcohol and unable to care for himself. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, white, 35 years, Long Beach
10-26-19, 12:58 p.m. to 1:44 p.m., 1200 block of Lyndon. ’99 Honda CRV (recovered on 10-27-19 by LAPD Hollenbeck).
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.