October 26 – Nov. 1, 2016
(Hundred block given in place of exact address)
The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember; call the South Pasadena Police Department to report any suspicious activity.
- 10-31-16, 7:00 PM to 11-1-16, 2:00 PM, 500 block of Meridian. ’95 Honda.
RECOVERED STOLEN VEHICLE
- 10-31-16, 1:09 AM to 2:34 AM, 4900 block of Harriman. Ford Ranger. Officer responds to a suspicious vehicle and discovers vehicle to be stolen from Los Angeles. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, White, 34 years, Alhambra.
- 10-27-16, 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM, 1000 block of El Centro. Suspect(s) gain entry into victim’s residence by unknown means and take loss. LOSS: Clothing, purse.
- 10-28-16, 1:09 AM to 10-31-16, 6:57 AM, 100 block of Pasadena. Suspects break into storage unit and take loss. LOSS: Construction tools, construction materials.
- 10-30-16, 7:31 AM to 8:22 AM, 1300 block of Meridian. Officer responds to a suspicious vehicle and discovers the driver to be driving under the influence. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, White, 26 years, Los Angeles.
- 10-30-16, 12:38 AM, 1000 block of Columbia. Victims and suspects are at a party and suspect hits both victims in the face. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: S1 – Male, Asian, wearing black pants and a white/gray t-shirt. S2 – Male, Asian.
- 10-29-16, 12:49 PM, 2000 block of Edgewood. Victim and suspect are at an estate sale and suspect steps on victim’s foot. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, White, 68 years, Newhall.
RESISTING OR DETERRING OFFICER
- 10-28-16, 11:14 PM, 2000 block of Fletcher. Officers respond to a party where juveniles were seen drinking alcoholic beverages. Suspect causes a disturbance and resists arrest. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, juvenile.
- 10-31-16, 8:00 PM to 11-1-16, 5:00 AM, 600 block of Meridian. ’04 Honda Odyssey. Suspects remove loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic converter. SUSPECT DESCRIPTIONS: S1 – Male, White. S2 – Male, White.
- 10-31-16, 8:18 AM, 100 block of Pasadena. Suspect(s) enters construction area and takes loss. LOSS:
- 10-28-16, 1:32 PM, 800 block of Fair Oaks (Verizon). Suspects enter store and S1 distracts employee as S2 grabs loss from shelf. Both suspects leave without paying for loss. LOSS: SUSPECTS DESCRIPTION: S1 – Male, Hispanic, 20 years, 506. S2 – Female, Hispanic, 20 years, 505.
- 10-25-16, 9:00 PM to 10-26-16, 7:00 AM, 1700 block of Gillette Crescent. ’14 Acura MDX. Suspect(s) enters victim’s unlocked vehicle and take loss. Suspect then cashes victim’s stolen checks. LOSS: Check book.
- 10-31-16, 6:00 PM to 11-1-16, 9:20 AM, 1100 block of Arroyo Verde. Suspect(s) cut fence securing loss, and take loss. LOSS: Bicycle trailer.
- 10-30-16, 6:00 PM to 10-31-16, 7:00 AM, 1600 block of Fair Oaks. Suspect(s) remove locks securing loss, and take loss. LOSS:
- 10-29-16, 8:00 PM to 10-30-16, 9:00 AM, 1600 block of Amberwood. ’08 Mazda. Suspect(s) enters victim’s unlocked vehicle and takes loss. LOSS: CDs, aux cable.
- 10-29-16, 11:00 PM to 10-30-15, 8:15 AM, 1600 block of Amberwood. ’13 Hyundai. Suspect(s) enters victim’s unlocked vehicle and take loss. LOSS: iPad, watches.
- 10-28-16, 7:53 PM, 900 block of Fair Oaks (Rite Aid). Suspects take loss from shelf and exits store without paying. LOSS: SUSPECT DESCRIPTIONS: S1 – Female, Hispanic, 40 years, wearing a pink shirt and blue jeans. S2 – Male, Hispanic, 20 years, wearing a black baseball cap, gray sweatshirt, black jeans, and white shoes. S3 – Male, Hispanic, 20 years, wearing a white polo and gray jeans. S4 – Male, Hispanic, 18 to 19 years, wearing a gray polo, black jeans, and black shoes.
- 10-27-16, 9:58 PM to 10:31 PM, 100 block of Warwick. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s mailbox. LOSS:
- 10-26-16, 1:00 PM, 1700 block of Garfield (Ralphs). Suspect takes loss and leaves store without paying. LOSS: SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, Hispanic, 40-45 years old, shaved head, wearing black and white striped clothing.
IDENTITY THEFT/CREDIT CARD FRAUD/CHECK FRAUD
- 10-26-16, 11:22 AM, 1700 block of Garfield. Suspect(s) make unauthorized withdrawals with victim’s bank account.
- 10-27-16, 8:12 PM to 8:54 PM, 1500 block of Diamond. Suspect(s) make unauthorized charges on victim’s bank card.
- 10-10-16, 12:00 PM to 10/31/16, 3:29 PM, 200 block of St Albans. Suspect uses victim’s personal information to make an unauthorized car rental.