The Salvation Army Pasadena will hold its eighth annual Red Kettle Kickoff Breakfast on Friday, Nov. 19, at 8 a.m.
The in-person event and virtual fundraiser will have Fritz Coleman returning as the emcee and Janelle Wellons as the keynote speaker. Wellons is a JPL Instrument Operations Systems engineer.
Registration is free. Sponsorship levels including delivered or donated breakfasts are available. To donate or register for this hybrid event, visit tinyurl.com/PasadenaKKO.
In 2020 the Salvation Army Pasadena Tabernacle provided:
• 16,893 meals/food boxes
• 73,000 nights of housing to men and women in recovery and low-income seniors
• 755 Thanksgiving dinners
• 722 Christmas food boxes
• 176 clothing vouchers
• 1,785 children with Christ-mas toys or bicycles
• 50 kids with back-to-school clothing and school supplies
• 96 high school students with gift cards during Senior Appreciation Day
• 80 weekly students with after-school youth and music programs
To support the Salvation Army at this event, there are various sponsorship opportunities. For more information, call Jody Davis at (626) 773-4432 or email Jody.Davis@USW.SalvationArmy.org.