- This event has passed.
Estate Planning Seminar
March 16, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Date(s) – 03/16/2019
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Hayes Law Firm
Estate Planning Seminar (South Pasadena – Los Angeles, CA)
Date: Saturday, March 16, 2019 Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: Hayes Law Firm
AT THIS EVENT WE WILL DISCUSS MANY ISSUES INCLUDING: – Why it is extremely important that your home be put into a living trust.
– Why putting your child’s name on your deeds or financial accounts could result in foreclosure, bankruptcy, creditors liens, and the inability for your family to properly inherit.
– How to obtain Long Term Care and avoid $8,841 in average monthly cost.
– How to avoid losing your home and other assets due to Medi-Cal liens.
– How to avoid court supervision of your life, in the event that you become physically or mentally disabled.
– How to protect your children’s inheritance from wasteful spending, creditors, divorce, IRS liens, bankruptcy, probate, and your surviving spouses remarriage.
– How a well drafted Trust helps to ensure that your children and grandchildren achieve their educational goals and life ambitions.
– Why a well drafted Trust is the only way to keep the court system out of your affairs.
– The advantages and disadvantages of Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney.